Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Age Reverse

Now I am no expect on aging and no I am no where near where I should be worried about it yet. Yes I'm 29 and come Dec I'll have my first anniversary of being 29 again hahaha!! I have had the oppurtunity of being on a beauty panel for NeoStrata.com. They sent me a few products in the mail before it even hit stores its from the brand Exuviance. Now I have done a review for this company on your tube so feel free to check that out as well.First I will say that there was a note in there that started if I felt I was to young for this to pass it along so I did. I passed it on to my mother in law and I had her test it out for about two weeks or so and then I asked for her feed back.  Here is what they had sent me.


This is the BioActiv wash which maximize the efficacy of your skin care regimen. Twice a day, jump start your routine with this creamy foaming cleanser, which contains a Polyhydroxy Acid blend, including patented Maltobionic Acid, to gently exfoliate, stimulate cell renewal and resurface skin texture, revealing a fresh, new complexion. The soap-free formula effectively cleans and removes makeup without irritating skin. Botanical extracts of aloe, rose, chamomile, rosemary and cucumber refresh and soothe the skin. Skin is clear, smooth and prepped for the maximum benefits of the Age Reverse regimen.  This is Suitable for all skin types which I think is a plus. The price is $35.00 which is a little pricey but with my past experiance with this company its well worth the price. At first my MIL  wasn't sure if she liked it and we discussed that she should try it longer and give it more time. It states that you'll start seeing results with in 16 weeks but in this product and the other one I'm gonna mention I could see an improvment with in two weeks.  Here is the other product I got as well!





Now as you might be able to see is this is the Day Repair spf 20 its suppose to Firm and plump deeper wrinkles,Target uneven pigmentation and Protect and repair. Its a potent solution to help reverse all the signs of skin aging during daylight hours. First, UV filters and a triple antioxidant complex of pomegranate, Vitamins A and E fend off free radicals and shield skin from daily environmental aggressors, allowing the repair cycle to begin. A triple firming complex of peptides, retinol and patented NeoGlucosamine join forces to boost both collagen and its surrounding support matrix, maximizing skin filling and plumping benefits. Skin appears firmer, lifted, and deep wrinkles are smoothed from the inside out. At skin’s surface, an effective level of retinol and NeoGlucosamine™ lightly exfoliate, increase cell renewal, diminish the appearance of uneven pigment and age spots, and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. The result is visibly refined skin texture and a more even, luminous and youthful complexion. Now again foolish me forgot to take pictures so you could see on my mother in law how it worked. Now it wasn't a HUGE improvement after only two weeks but when she told me to take a look and see what i thought I could see that her skin looked smoother and that what wrinkles she did have weren't as visible as before. I told her with more use of the products together i'm sure she would see more results after more time. Again as for right now her skin looked good. Now this product runs retail price for $60.00. You could also get the Exuviance Age Reverse Introductory Collection for $68.00 which gets you all 4 products in this new line. 



As you can tell all four products is much cheaper when buying together. If you check out the website www.NeoStrata.com you can see the before and after pictures.  I hope this post was useful. They have many other products to offer as well. Go Check them out and if you have already let me know what you think in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment