Monday, October 8, 2012

My Skin Care Routine

Hi lovlies,
Sorry it has been so long since last did a post. For a while now I have been wanting to do a post on my skin care Routine, as I have come across some great skin care that has worked for  me, my life and my skin. This will not be the one and only skin care routine post. I do have more products from other companies coming  up. For a while now though I have been using products from H20+(PLUS). I have tried some of their other products before and LOVED them. I wanted to try something new from them that would work great with my skin and my life style, (which is never slow)

First up we have the Anti-Acne Clarifying Face Wash $18 which is one of their best seller.


It contains Aloe,Salicylic Acid, Oil-Controlling Marine Blend

  • Salicylic acid removes pore-clogging impurities to prevent future breakouts
  • Soothing blend of sea-sourced ingredients helps reduce the production of excess oil and activates collagen and elastin synthesis to even out tone and soften skin texture
  • Ginger oil serves as a naturally effective antibacterial agent
  • Aloe calms and soothes irritated skin.

I have found that when it comes to my skin and acne in general that Gel based cleansers are best. No I'm not a professional but this is just my opinion. I loved this cleanser. Its not to harsh on my skin and does what it claims to do. A little goes along way too!


This next products isn't the 2nd step in my routine, How ever I use this product most at night or when I don't have to use the cleanser. 

Anti-Acne Toning Cleansing pads:
Price: $23.00

It has a mulivitiuman complex A,C,E, Salicylic Acid.
  • Salicylic acid dissolves skin-dulling, dead surface cells while eliminating acne-causing bacteria and other impurities
  • Oil-free formula fights existing blemishes and protects skin's natural moisture balance
  • Soothing blend of sea-sourced ingredients helps reduce the production of excess oil and activates collagen and elastin synthesis to even out tone and soften skin texture
  • Witch hazel extract aids in healing, soothes, refreshes, anesthetic and astringent

I liked these for an easy sweep and go. What I didn't like was they seemed to dry out quickly even if you put the container up side down. But that is the only down fall I saw to this product. I could also feel the product working as I was sweeping the pads over my skin. These work great any where that you have acne.


This next product is my HOLY GRAIL I dont know how I have been living without this product untill now!!

Sea Clear Mattifying Toner $17.00
dual-phase toner to remove trace impurities and mattify shinewith Micronized Zinc Oxide, Olive Leaf Extract and Oil-Controlling Marine Blend. Shake well before using to activate. 

 Like I stated before where has this been all my life. You only need little but it last all day. Out of all three products that I mention this one is my fave hands down. I would recommend this over anything especially for the summer time!




*Products sent by pr company for consideration. All opinions are Beauty with Attitudes.


No comments:

Post a Comment