Wednesday, May 9, 2012

VMV HYPOALLERGENICS™

Hi Beauties! Now I'm sure you ladies/gents saw the Title of this and thought "Who or what is VMV Hypoallergenics? Well before I do my review I will give you a little background on this company.

Created in 1979 by a widely-published, renowned dermatologist-dermatopathologist, Each individual raw material, ingredient, brush—every little thing that goes into or touches a product, and the product itself—is patch tested for skin safety. And that’s just the beginning! What follows is a dizzying barrage of clinical tests, both in laboratories (in vitro) + on volunteers (in vivo), never on animals. In addition to proven efficacy, our products are as skin safe as you’ll ever see: Validated Hypoallergenic VH -76 (sans all 76 common allergens), 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free,100% Phthalate, Dye, Paraben + Preservative-Free, and Non-Comedogenic.*


Now with that being said here is my review I hope you enjoy:D 


True Hues Eyeyshadow Duo $40.00


VH -76/76. 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Non-Comedogenic. Non-Drying. Non-Darkening. Usage + Patch-Tested. I really liked both colors. I don't always like using dark colors but what I did like was that they don't have to go on so dark. The only thing I didn't really like is they are of chalky consistency. Which I don't really care for in an eye shadow. I like the soft smooth formulas. What saved this product from my " No likey list was they went on smooth an are easy to work with and blend. Oh and I almost forgot to mention the packaging it won me over BIG TIME before I even play with what was in side. I can't even explain it, I am a sucker for great packaging. So with out further ado here are the pictures and swatches!!








  Color pay off is pretty good. This was with NO base. 




Skin Bloom Blush $40.00



Validated Hypoallergenic:
VH -76/76. 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Non-Comedogenic. Non-Drying. Non-Darkening. Usage + Patch-Tested.
With skin-enhancing ingredients:
Green tea and rice phytic acid for antioxidant benefits.
Virgin coconut oil for intensive moisturization.
Monolaurin for skin-safe disinfection.
Titanium dioxide + iron oxide pigments for added sun protection.
In a wide array of "blush"ious shades.

Notes:
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that isn't an allergen).
Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you are not allergic.



Now This blush is a little dark for me so I just didn't use to much product on my brush Or I would use it as a contour shade as well. I have also used this on my eyes too for an outer V shade. I love it. To me this shade feels like a multipurpose shade haha because I used it for so much. Unlike the eye shadow this didn't feel chalky at all it was more soft. It too was easy to work with. Overall I like this product an would like to try out some of the other shade as well. Still loving the packaging too :)

















Thanks for reading!! Have you tried any of their product? Leave me a comment an let me know. 


Also stay tuned for a giveaway on one of these products!!


Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment