Sunday, March 14, 2010

Root Booster oh MY!!

So here is the third installment of my Cibu hair care. Say Hello to my little friend the Root Booster! This in conjunction with the Volumizing mouse is AWESOME together. I don't always need a lot of volume in my hair but once in a while I do,and  when I need to I turn to this product. I Have almost shoulder length hair and it works  great, but if you have short hair and need  some volume this is the key. Here is some more info about the product. 

How to use it:
Spray Cibu Shang High Root Booster around perimeter of the scalp and massage into roots in wet or dry hair. Apply heat to intensify volume.

Best for:
Used alone, Cibu Shang High Root Booster is ideal for adding volume to short hair cuts. Paired with Cibu Shang High Volumizing Mousse, Cibu Shang High Root Booster gives locks of any length a body boost at the crown.

Its pairs GREAT with:
Cibu Shang High Volumizing Mousse or Cibu Shang High Thickening Paste.


BOTANICAL BENEFITS
Antioxidant-rich White and Green Tea extracts help prevent free radical damage caused by sun exposure and pollution. Ginseng Root invigorates hair and adds volume. Hydrolyzed Silk smoothes hair. Hydrolyzed Soy Protein helps hair retain moisture and adds shine. Extracts of Lotus Flower, Water Lily and Bamboo help strengthen, revitalize and add shine.

You can purchase this in
8oz is $20
2.5oz $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment