Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nail it!!


Ok everyone so I'm gonna be doing a lot of blogs lately on some amazing products that I have had the opportunity to review. here is the first one.    Now I have always been a girly girl and love all things that have to do with NAILS:) I like getting my nails done at a Salon but now days it just gets to pricey and I have learned how to do my own at home from a Lady that use to do mine, But with four kids at home it takes me a while to do them. SO I have relied on Nailene So Real nails. I was sent and awesome package in the mail to review and all I can say is WOW. These are great nails, They have them in a variety of sizes, and designs. I never really cared for glue on nails before BUT after I got my hands on these I am a changed woman (haha) They go on great and they last a while too. I think also having the know how on how to put them on so you don't get the bubble pockets is a big help as well. Anyways I just thought I would share this great product with you, and go check them out. On their site there is a $1.00 off coupon and you can get them at most drug stores as well.

This is a quote:
 "Nails never looked so good! Nailene nails are light as a feather and don't hold you back! And in fashionable and trendy colors and styles, you'll get a salon look for half the price and half the time!"
Also:
Nailene's So Real Nails received the honor of being chosen among thousands of products in Shecky's Beauty At Its Best Awards, 2009.  Our So Real nails were selected for the Best Artificial Nails of 2009 category!





Hope you all enjoy, Have a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment