Monday, July 11, 2016

Five Favorites

Hey Everyone!!

   So I have never done a favorites post, or even a video. This isn't a monthly favorites but just what I am loving at this moment and what I use most of the time! I hope you guys enjoy it and let me know in the comments if you want me to start doing a monthly favorites post!




My top favorite on this list is, hands down, the EffaClar BB blur. It is a great product for oily/ acne prone skin. It has a mousse-like texture to it, and a little bit goes a long way. I can use about a pea size amount and it is enough to cover my whole face. I make sure to exfoliate before and moisturize, because from time to time my skin can get dry and this product makes a bad situation look worse if I have forgotten to exfoliate.  I use a beauty blender with a setting powder and it works so beautifully for me.  On my good skin days, I don't need anything else but this and it's great for the summer time as it helps to absorb the oil.  The only con with this product is that it only comes in two shades, I would love them to come out with more of a range of color choices. Price $29.99

2. Cibu Repair Shampoo  $20,00
   This is an amazing Shampoo for mistreated hair. Have split ends no problem, have color treated hair no problem. I can't say enough about this shampoo. It smells great too and paired with the conditioner is even better. Its even sulfate free and paraben free.

3. Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in Maroccan Rose.
 If you are looking for a new body butter or lotion look no futher. Go out and get your self some of this right NOW!! You can thank me later haha! This is the best body butter I have ever used. The smell isn't over powering and I don't even need to use a perfume when wearing because it lasts all day. Skin doen't feel sticky and it sinks right into your skin. your skin is smooth and soft all day!! I have been using this for the past 6 months or so and I'm not even out yet. I purchased my at Walmart for $5.29 You can also get it at Ulta for $7.69 and Amazon for a whopping 16.76 i was blown away by that price VS the other prices. Sorry Amazon i'll stick to Walmart.

4. 35OMATTE & 35OSHIMMER NATURE GLOW BUNDLE  $ 43.99
I have been using this for the past few months either separately  or together. I love all the great colors and the different combination that you can do with these palettes. This is the first time I have used anything from this company and I get what all the fuss is about!! BUT I think the palettes that the eye shadows come in are flimsy and cheap. When I opened the shimmer palette I had a loose eye shadow that almost fell out and broke but I saved it!  They were well wrapped and packed but some on that one seemed to come unglued. Plus it would be nice it they came with big mirrors. but again not a deal breaker for me there. 

5. In Extreme Dimension waterproof mascara $22.00
I am always on the look out for a great mascara and if its waterproof that is even better. This is the first MAC mascara I have every tried so I don't know how it compares to all the others but i have been using for a while now and it works great. I usually do two coats which seems to be pretty good. I did let it dry out a little before i used it because it did seem to wet at first. It doesn't clump and it gets all the little lashes too. 


Let me know in the comments what your favorites have been!!

*All of these were purchase by me except for BB cream, I was sent that for free because I am a brand ambassador for them.





No comments:

Post a Comment