Thursday, August 18, 2016

La Roche Posay BootCamp





Hi Everyone,

So I wanted to tell you all about this opportunity I have with a company called La Roche Posay, a skin care line owned by L'Oreal. They offer a program they call Brand Ambassador program with their #BeClearBootCamp. They send their ambassadors products bi-monthly that have been hand picked for us, based on our skins needs, for a year free of charge. Not only do we get to use and have these products as a part of the program, but we also get to attend live training with a dermatologist. The one I have attended so far was great! This one focused on skin with acne which so many people live with every day. There was so much information and the dermatologist explained things so well.  

    I have suffered from Acne all my life and have tried all kinds of products. I used to use Proactive but just couldn't afford it every time. Then, a few months ago, I got hooked on the Clinque products. But when I saw what La Roche Posay was doing and wanted to jump on board with them, not just because of the products they offer,  but because of the chance to get to speak with a dermatologist and get his or her insight along with the training and knowledge they offer through the program. I love learning, especially anything that has to do with getting my skin clean and clear. Since I started using La Roche Posay back in June, my skin has never been so clear and free of break outs. Now, due to stress and just life in general, they haven't gone completely BUT I don't get breakouts as often and they are not as bad as they used to be. La Roche Posay as a BB cream which I did a review on, somewhere on this page. They also have a CC cream, and that product is AMAZING! Look for reviews coming shortly, as I have many of their products that I need to talk about. I love the fact that I when I don't need a heavy duty, full coverage foundation, I can use lighter coverage ones now, thanks to La Roche's products clearing up my skin. Using using CC creams and BB creams are great for me to use, and I love the fact that the creams La Roch Posay carry, they are buildable. The only issue I see now is that they need to provide a bit more of a color range.

Right now they are having a great Friends and Family event for back to school. Use Code back2school for 25% off of any orders $49 or more and trust me you won't regret it.



Disclaimer: I wasn't asked or paid to write this post. They code above isn't and affiliate code. Yes I am an Ambassador and get products from  them. But I am in no way paid or asked to post.


No comments:

Post a Comment