Friday, June 3, 2016

Spa Treat~REVIEW

Hey Everyone!!



      Some times our skin needs a little TLC, and now Spa Treat makes it as simple as scrubbing up in the shower. The products are body shea butters and salt scrubs available exclusively at CVS and CVS online. Let me tell you, these are AMAZING!! I have had the opportunity to try two of them out.



      The first one was the Rainbow (as they call it on the website,) which is a variety pack of; Green apple, Raspberry, Peach and Lemon, enriched with minerals and vitamins. This salt scrub lathers up leaving skin feeling exfoliated, nurished and soft all day and it really lasts ALL day!! I even used this while giving my self a pedicure, it gave my feet that flip-flop ready feeling and legs ready for tanning.  I should mention to be careful when using this scrub as it makes surfaces very slippery, like the bottom of your shower.
     I can't say enough about this product. the price is $9.99 which I feel is a little pricey for a salt scrub but I also think it is very well work it. I definately will be buying more!!


     The second I used is Shea body butter, priced at $7.99.
Now if you are like me, I don't like lotions or body butters to be sticky and I want the scent to last all day if possible. Well, if you are looking for exactly that, please look no farther. The shea body butter is not at all sticky and feels amazing while applying. It soaks right into your skin, leaving it feeling smooth and smelling great all day. The one I tried was the Lemon which reminded me of the lemon-head candies, which I love! To me it's a great summer scent. At first it seemed a little over-powering, so a little goes a long way and it does really last all day.

Here are the other scents they have to offer:
For the salt scrub they have; Mango, Pineapple, Coconut, lemon, Raspberry, BlueBerry, Vanilla and Chocolate.

The body butters are also scented with, Raspberry, Lemon and Peach


Please leave any comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment