Wednesday, August 27, 2014


My dearest followers,



Please allow me to begin by apologizing for my long absence. I had some family emergencies come up which kept me away from the computer for some time. I thank you for you all sticking with me, even though you did not know if I would be coming back! It means so much to me knowing that I have a group of loyal people, willing to stick around for my next post.

I am back now, hopefully for an extended period, with regular postings. I am happy to talk with you about the new products that I have been given a chance to try in order to pass my opinions on to you. I will continue to share tips with you, and am always open for a chat regarding beauty, health, and fashion.

Thank you again for your support, in the past, now, and hopefully in the future.



-D

No comments:

Post a Comment