Newest concept collection from MAKE: the Aether Collection, which launches today on WeSeeBeauty.com. Collaborating for the second time, London-based interior and furniture designer Faye Toogood and make-up artist Ayami Nishimura have created the Aether Collection, inspired by spirituality, rebalance and ceremony and designed to reflect eternal beauty.
With spring finally here and summer fast approaching, the Aether concept collection is the perfect combination of products to create a fresh look. The collection features a range of textures and tones from creamy warms and cold silvers to icy whites and pearlescent glitters.
As with all MAKE products, 33.3% of the purchase directly benefits the We See Beauty Foundation, a non-profit organization that funds women-led cooperatives in the U.S.
The Aether Collection includes:
· Matte Eyeshadow ($18) in Sulfur, Warm White, Cool White, Salt Flat, Cement
· Glitter Eyeshadow ($18) in Quartz, Alabaster
· Glossing Powder ($22)
· Face Gloss ($18)
· Custom Finish Effects ($22) in Matte Dew
· Skin Illuminator ($28.50) in Skír
· Luminous Lip Gloss ($18) in Flesh
· Silk Cream Lipstick ($18) in Deep Flesh
· Aether Palette ($25) includes five Matte Eyeshadows, two Glitter Eyeshadows and a Silk Cream Lipstick