Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lindsey Vonn for Tweezerman





I'm excited to annouce somethings from Tweezerman...The first ever brand ambassador campaign with the one and only Lindsey Vonn! As the most decorated alpine skier in American history, Lindsey more than embodies Tweezerman’s values of Preparation, Precision and Performance. They could not be happier to have her on their team. The campaign can be viewed here: www.tweezerman.com/lindseyvonn. In doing this they are having a great contest on their page.  You can enter to win their professional Swarovski Crystal Tweezers (over $100 value) right here www.tweezerman.com/lindseyvonn#tweezercontest! Just scroll down and enter your  email address in the ‘Are You Feeling Plucky’ section and you’re in!  I hope you all have a chance to look into this especially since you can win some free stuff but if you also check out their first site above that I mention you can help me out too by helping me win something great as well :) I hope one of you is a lucky winner!!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment