Thursday, April 28, 2016

YoungBlood Contour Palette Review

Hi Everyone,
Today I am reviewing Youngblood's Contour Palette, and I will start out by saying that I love this palette and is one I use most days! It's a great little palette for every skin color and tone. It has just the right amount of contouring for a natural look, or you can build it up to have a deeper, bolder contour. It contains three highlighting shades and three shades for all your contouring needs. Start out by selecting the right shade for your skin-tone, be it light, medium or dark. The powder applies itself leaving a very soft, velvety finish, which in the end does not feel at all like a powder. I love the packaging, which is always a plus for me. The case is small and sleek and closes with magnets, and once shut, stays closed. It is also very durable and feels like it can take any abuse when carried in a purse. This palette is great to have on hand at home, and is also great for traveling.
Price $47










No comments:

Post a Comment