Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Mood Booster Powder and Blush Review

I’m excited to share with you a yet-to-be released product, Happy-Boosting Blush and Face Powder from Physician’s Formula! According to the press release:

"Developed to stimulate happy-thoughts, a sense of joy and through mood-enhancing ingredients combined with Color Therapy, Aroma Therapy and Texture Therapy.”
  • Infused with  Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress.
  • The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.

 You can get the powder  in shades of : Translucent,beige, light bronzer and bronzer.The vibrant pink heart gives your cheeks just a pop of color which is great if you want to ware it alone but still want a little some as far as color goes.

You can get this blush in shades of : Natural and Rose. The color I got is Rose which is a great color gives me the kind of color I like for a cheek product.Multi-reflective pearls provide a soft iridescence to highlight contour and add radiance to cheeks.
 The staying power of the two products seemed to last me all day I put them on at 9 in the morning and didn't take them off till about 11pm and you could still see that I had them on the smell of them is great too you don't have the make up smell and it lasts a while too. Yes I did feel a little happy too with these!They come with a little Flat brush that isn't very impressive. I love the little hearts. I didn't want to use them because of how cute they are:) These will come in February perfect for Valentines day! They are a little pricey for a drug store brand but this is a specialty item so with that comes a price. The Blush is :
0.24 Oz./ 7g
Price :  $11.95
The Powder is : 
0.4 Oz./ 11g
Price :  $13.95
Hypoallergenic. Paraben free. Dermatologist approved. Non-Comedogenic.
 
*This review contains a sample product that was send by PR for review CONSIDERATION. I do not ever guarantee reviews. All options are my own and do not represent nor are they influenced by any company or individual. My commitment is you to, so I’ll always keep it straight with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment