Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bangle And Clutch A Review

Hey guys I have another great Jewelry company to share with you today called Bangle and Clutch.Bangle and Clutch is a place for women to shop that long to release their inner “Fashionista”.
They have worked closely with television stylists and have assisted many  celebrities in completing their look with their accessories. If you are shopping for something stylish and unique you have to check out their website http://bangleclutch.com. I have 3 pieces to show you that they offer on their website.

I love this one from this picture yes it looks like a necklace but if you keep reading you will find out that not only is it a necklace but its a 3 in one how cool is that?! Its a Necklace,bracelet and belt all in one.This multi-functional necklace has fiive detachable strands, each strand with lobster claw closures at both ends.With more then 80" of beading the styles you can have with this piece is end less. Here are some more pictures. I got these off the website for some reason i wasn't able to use the pictures I had they wouldn't up load to my computer.:( 

Bracelet

  • Silver chains.
  • Deep red and black beads.
  • White and grey pearls.
  • Lobster claw closure.
  • You all this for only $64     

Here another piece I got that I loved:
I really liked these ear rings because they are just simple and got with anything. The Price for these is $24 not a bad price for good quality.
  • Brushed gold.
  • French wire hook.
  • 1.5"L x 0.75"W.
  • Lead and nickel safe.      

  The Last Item is a great bracelet. Again its another piece that I think is looks great with any look that you have and yet its simple.

This is a Danon Gold Link. With Antique gold,S latch closure and Approx. 7" around and 1"W it was made in Israel and its cost $68. It was a bit small for my wrist so I can't ware it all the time which is a bummer but thats ok I ware it when I can and again its a nice touch to any out fit:)    Go check out there website and see what they can off  you. Maybe sneak the site to your Significant other for the up coming Valentines day:)  They are also on Face book and Twitter which I'll link below and they do daily giveaways too!!

TWITTER: http://twitter.com/#!/bangleandclutch
FACEBOOK:  http://www.facebook.com/BangleandClutch







No comments:

Post a Comment