Monday, March 11, 2013

YoungBlood Spring 2013



YoungBlood has come out with some great new items for their Spring 2013 launch. Sorry I'm a little late with this post. These Items came out March 1. I have two out of the four Items. Here is what the line includes.

ANTI-SHINE MATTIFIER  $36.00



MINERALS IN THE MIST $22.00




LIPSTICK   This one is call DEBALICIOUS $19.00



A great bubblegum pink with a cream finish




INCREDIBLE WEAR GEL LINER $21.00




This is a great teal, YoungBlood says it work well with skin that has warm undertones. It also has a great golden sheen to it.





Products provided by for review, All opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. These look like good products,I like the mist one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure my tween would enjoy these colors! That teal is nice but I'm to old to get away with it =}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - not available where I live, but I'll keep my eye out when we go to the valley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are amazing! I bet they look terrific together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so nice and charming colours.I like these so much.I have collected so amazing stuff from here regarding the beauty .

    ReplyDelete