Monday, May 28, 2012

YongBlood Cosmetics -- A Review!


I was so excited to get to try out some YongBlood, I have heard so many great things about this company. After trying their products I feel that they are one of my fave brands now!  I have four products to review an show you. So lets get started :)


Crushed Mineral Eyeshadows $20


Are made from 100% pure minerals, these loose shadows give eyes an instant dose of color and brightness. You can use them dry for a subtly elegant look, or wet for a bodly effect. Concentrated so a little sparkle goes a long way! (.07 oz/2g)

These shadows are very blend able an easy to work with. Since they are loose I did have some fall out but not much. They last all day and are great by them self's or paired for different looks. I really loved these shadows. There are 16 shadows to choose from. I'm hoping to get the rest of them:)



Morganite
This is a Shell Pink and peach. I used it on both my lid an brow bone. ( non-vegan) its a nice subtle color.





This is Heather Smoke its a rich satiny violet.  I have used this in my crease for a great smokey eye!





This color is called Rhapsody $23
 its a sheer warm, shimmery red pink. Website says
 " Add long-wearing color and shine to lips, while keeping them soft and supple. Plumping* shades provide noticeable results without tingling or irritation. Contains natural oils and vitamins to condition and care for lips. Non-sticky. (.16 oz/4.5 g)" 


I really like this lipgloss it may not last all day but it does last a few hrs. I also loved its not sticky. There also seems to be a lot of product packed in that little tube too. 




Eye Liner Pencil  in Suede $13


The rich, long-lasting color won't tug or irritate. Sharpens to a fine point for complete precision, or smudges for a sultry, smoky look. (.04 oz/1.1 g)  It stayed really well on my upper lid. Did seem to fade some on my water line even with shadow on top of it but not much. I still really liked it though.








 More YoungBlood coming soon from their Summer Collection!!




Have you tried YOUNGBLOOD?

1 comment:

  1. Hello this is good post and it is very nice post and it is good post and it is good post and it is very nice post and it is very nice post . This is good post.

    ReplyDelete