Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March and a few april faves 2012

Hi Beauties!
  Better late then never on the faves huh?  I was gonna have this up by the  end of March an well you can see that it is now the 10 an I'm just now getting this post up. ( sorry for that) Things have been so crazy around my house!! Anyways moving on. I did add two new things I am liking so far this month that I picked up an started using an everything else has been LOVES of March!


So here they are!! In no order we have:

DDF Mattifying oil control uv moisturizer with SPF 15 I absolutely LOVE this product and I really need to get more of it. It is a great moisturizer with great all day protection an it also helps to keep my make up stay put.

Baked Cheek Dreams Highlighter an blush IN Neapolitan by Laura Geller. I love this because you can sweep it all over your skin OR you can use it individually. What I have been doing is using the darker shade for my contour an middle shade as my blush an the lighter shade for highlight on my face an on my brow bone.

Sigma's P80 brush. Its the mini version of the flat top f80. I love this for helping with my concealer in covering up any blemishes that I may have. Its great for those hard to get little places too :D
You can pick up this brush an other great brushes HERE

Maybelline ONE by ONE Volume Express mascara ( in black) I have been using this all month an have been loving it. It has been my go to Mascara gives me everything I want in just one little pink tube with a great price tag!

Now the next two products are ones that I am loving for april and I know by the end of the month there will be more products but for now I'll talk about the two Lip products you see in the pictures the first one is....

Revlon's new Lip Butter in Sweet Tart. I love this color for spring they staying power is just ok but I still like.

L'oreal's new Lip Balm in Caring Coral: This is another Great color for spring it is more sheer then the lip butters. Its not sticky either.

Please let me know if you guys would like a Review on any of these products an swatches. I actual do have a few review coming from some. But I want to know what YOU want to see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment