Thursday, September 29, 2011

CoverBlend by Exuviance : Multi function Concealer-- A Review.

First off I will tell you right off the bat that I LOVE this stuff. I got this for a review an I decided to test on a friend of mine that has tattoos. I get asked alot if there are any good concealers out that that help cover up tattoos so if that is what you are looking for the this little tube ( pictures to follow) is your answer. Medical makeup that provides superior coverage of skin imperfections including age spots, acne scars, dark under eye circles and blemishes Polyhydroxy Acid Gluconolactone improves skin tone and diminishes signs of aging, Contains a broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen.  Cost is $22 use a pea size because a little goes a long way. Here are the photos I took. If you have any questions please a comment and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can! 








No comments:

Post a Comment