Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Do you Sanitize?

Picture from Beauty So Clean
How many of you Sandize your Makeup? Either just because, for blog sales or if you are a make up artist? There is a company call Beauty So Clean which I'm sure many of you have heard of. That can provide you with the tools you need to make sure your make up is bacteria free. Even if it is just you using the make up you should sanitize it every day. I don't do it every day even though I know I should but I don't always use the same make up every day either. I have not used their Mist,or their brush cleaner. I have used the wipes and they are fantastic. Great for on the go use too. Say a friend wants to barrow your lipstick,lip gloss or even your mascara now she/he can with the use of these wipes. They work great for not getting your mascara all clumpy too. I highly recommend these products to anyone. http://www.beautysoclean.com

Have you used these? If so what did you like about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment