Wednesday, August 18, 2010

To line or not to line ?

Ok So for the past few days I have been wanting to blog,but wasn't sure what to write about.I have so much that I want to talk about so many products I want to share that yes I have BOUGHT with MY OWN MONEY! So I decided I would write about eyeliner. I have been on the search for a great eyeliner mainly for my waterline. I have been thinking for a while that I am allergic to some eyeliners because when I put it on my waterline my eyes would burn like crazy. BUT I was a cvs a while ago probably a month ago and go some Prestige and I have never tried that brand before so I figured I would try it. There was a lot to choose from so it took me a while to pick and if anyone out there who knows me knows it sucks to go makeup shopping with me because I take forever. I just want to make sure I am making the right desition and that I'm not gonna regret buying even thought I have made that mistake before. So any ways moving on I decided to pick up the Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner in deepest black.

I was so happy with my purchase after trying the next I couldn't wait. I wanted to blog or film a vid about right away but I wanted to give it a while too. This eye liner good long lasting colour pay off , it goes on smooth and creamy, it does smudge a little  bit its a workable smudge if that is what you are looking for. I let it dry for few. It works really well for the upper eye lids, and its does a pretty good job for the water line too. For me it lasted all day on the upper lid and about 5 hrs on the waterline which is what I have been searching for!! In my book this eye liner is a winner. There are so many good ones out there but its rare that you find one that you feel you can use every day and just be surprised by it and not get bored with it either. It comes in 8 different colors. I can't remember How much I paid for it but for a good drug store eyeliner I remember the pricing being reasonable but pricing with be different depending on where you live. You can get them on their store online here http://shop.prestigecosmetics.com/IW_Products.m4p.pvx?;MULTI_ITEM_SUBMIT
This is the first of Prestige Cosmetics products that I have purchased and tried but I would highly recommend this eyeliner and I would love to try more of what they have to offer! If you have tried them let me know your thoughts and any recs that you think I should try. Thank so much for reading!! 

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about these liners. I may have to pick up a few. I'm in need of a new purple and black :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes do try these I love em, If you get them let me know what you think:)

    ReplyDelete