Tuesday, September 16, 2014

L'Oreal's Revitalift Miracle Blur


L'Oreal's Revitalift Miracle Blur is an “instant skin smoother” that works to give a more even appearance to rough skin by filling in lines and wrinkles, minimizing the look of pores and even hiding blemishes.
I use it almost daily, and it is a great little product that actually does just what it promises to do. Like most of us, I have some problem areas that I am always looking to conceal, or at the very least, reduce their appearance, and the Miracle Blur does just that. One thing that I really like about it is that a person can use it just by itself for a lighter, more natural look, or, because it does smooth out the rough sections, makeup can be worn over it. Essentially it acts almost like a filler to give any additional layers a smooth base to start from.
Another thing that I really like about this is its long life. A little bit goes a long way, and though I do not use it every day, I do use it several times a week, the one 1.18 oz tube has lasted me almost 3 months.
If you are like the rest of us, and have some imperfections you would rather the rest of us not know about, I would suggest trying this out. L'Oreal's Revitalift Miracle Blur can be found at lorealparisusa.com, Ulta Cosmetics, and in most department stores, and in my opinion, the $18 - $25 price is well worth it!


4 comments:

  1. L'Oreal's Revitalift Miracle Blur is a wonderful product and safe to use..You can also get details about this at http://www.howtoseweasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing product,specially for those who are worried from their wrinkles,blemishes etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy Darci,

    I tried to email you, but the message bounced back. I just wanted to tell you that I love how enthusiastic you are about sharing beauty tips and reviews. But then I noticed and was kind of sad to know that the last blog you posted was back in 2014.

    I tried to find out more about you — like how Beauty With Attitude came to be, what your typical day looks like, what your motivation is behind blogging — but I couldn’t find much “about me” when going through your blog, Twitter and Facebook. So I was thinking, hey…why not interview you and write a post about it? I’m sure your fans or any new beauty fanatics would love to hear your inspiring story of how you started Beauty With Attitude or maybe take some beauty tips from you. I’m sure it would be a big surprise for everyone to see a new post about you. :)

    Would you be interested in doing an interview? Right now I’m creating a new interview section in my blog and thought this would be a great way for people to know you a bit better. Do let me know.

    You can reach me at tiffany@deluxspa.com.

    Looking forward to hearing back from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used cream cleansers, especially on my face. I used before soap but it could dry my skin and lead to skin that appears weathered and older. So, I kept my skin beautiful by using cleansers that are more like lotion and cream and less like harsh cleaner. However, when I tried your product from my friend, my skin is more healthier and smoother. My skin will thank you for the change in beauty supplies.

    ReplyDelete