Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Scarves Review




This post is a LONG time coming so I'm excited to share with you guys a scarf I received from Scarves.net. They used to be Affordable Scarves but recently moved to this new location. I've never been one to wear scarves that much an never really needed one but I have been getting to accessorizing which is so much fun. ( I think! ) When I was picking out which scarf I wanted I wasn't thinking ahead to winter, So I didn't wear it that much but when I did I was in love with it!

Tie Dye is all over the place this season, but you don't have to go bohemian to wear this print. Their Emelia Tie-Dye Scarf is an all cotton scarf that comes in pink and purple, and a simple tie-dye pattern, so you can pair it with your entire wardrobe with ease. This is the one I choose, you can only get it in purple/yellow now an they are out of stock but you can browse through categories such as season, winter shape, trend, color, length, and material, wrap, to find just what you are looking for. Their prices really cannot be beat either, each scarf ranges from $10-$20.They have free shipping on orders of $40
  • 100% Cotton
  • 76" L x 26" W
  • 4" Fringe 


Send from pr company for review consideration.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment