Monday, March 14, 2011

Fit Me review

Hey dolls! So I had asked on twitter if anyone wanted to me do a review on the Maybelline FIT ME make up line. I knew there are lots of review on it so I didn't want to be like every one else. But I asked and got an over welming respone so here is my review on the Foundation and Concealer.







The company says that " the foundation matches natural skin tone,blends seamlessly and lets skin breath." Which for me that couldn't be any truer. I have acne/combination skin so I am very picky about my foundations and I'm always on the look out for a new one. I pick up the foundation and concealer at Walmart I don't remember the price of course its gonna be different depending on where you live. The color/number I got was the 115 which is and Ivory and I thought at first that it was gonna be to light but its a PERFECT match. For all the yrs that I have been buying  foundation the color has always either been a little to light or a little to dark. It blends like a dream the coverage is great and it doesn't look cakey. When I wear this I could barely tell I was wearing foundation which is a great plus for me. I honestly can't say enough about this foundation. Another great is the fact that there is SPF of 18.

Now on to the Concealer. This is a great concealer just by its self. It to has great coverage. Its great for under the eyes too. • No oils, no waxes, no nonsense
• Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be…fresh, breathing, natural
• Exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin's natural highs and lows to show through
• Non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested, fragrance-free


 This is a great concealer i'm #15 in this. It covers like a dream and its build able. Not to mention its great to wear alone. I honestly can't say enough about this concealer. There for there isn't anything left to say:D

This is a great line and I would and have recommended it. If you have it left me know what you think. If you have any question don't hesitate to ask. I will be purchasing the blush and pressed powder to try out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment