Monday, January 17, 2011

SIGMA F80!!

Awww, Sigma what more can I say that everyone who loves them hasn't all ready? If you haven't checked out Sigma what are you waiting for?  They have some amazing brushes! The one that I currently own is none other then the Famous Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki brush.It was designed to give a flawless makeup application, you can use it for both liquid and powder. The short denser brisels help buff in the liquid foundation for that perfect flawless look and is easy to clean. I love this brush I use it every day and need to get another one:) If you only want to order one brush from Sigma  this is the one I HIGHLY recommend. I know there are so many reviews out there on Sigma and this brush but I love it so much I wanted to share:). Here is they website!
http://www.sigmabeauty.com
 











No comments:

Post a Comment